My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra attention to him and he loves the class and always looking forward to the next class.

This is not just about Martial Arts kicking and punching; they teach you self defense, structure, discipline, family values and ethics. My son is hardly acting up anymore and he is a much better listener because of the teachings.

We attend class every Wednesday and Saturday. Please come and see what it actually is. The place is clean and nice kind people.

Sensei Basche has been doing this for over 25 years and he is very good with little kids. Even the most shy kids will join after a several attempts. The instructors has so much patience.

I know sometimes things can't be perfect but talk to the staff. They will do their best to improve things. We are all human and we make mistakes.

Had an Experience with Basches Martial Arts?

Comments

Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Nordictrack - C 7.5 Elliptical Review Nordictrack "Worst company to ever order from so I purchased the C 7.5 elliptical I purchased the assembly and in home delivery $250..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more