Fort Wayne, Indiana

My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra attention to him and he loves the class and always looking forward to the next class.

This is not just about Martial Arts kicking and punching; they teach you self defense, structure, discipline, family values and ethics. My son is hardly acting up anymore and he is a much better listener because of the teachings.

We attend class every Wednesday and Saturday. Please come and see what it actually is. The place is clean and nice kind people.

Sensei Basche has been doing this for over 25 years and he is very good with little kids. Even the most shy kids will join after a several attempts. The instructors has so much patience.

I know sometimes things can't be perfect but talk to the staff. They will do their best to improve things. We are all human and we make mistakes.

Had an Experience with Basches Martial Arts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more Nordictrack - C 7.5 Elliptical Review Nordictrack "Worst company to ever order from so I purchased the C 7.5 elliptical I purchased the assembly and in home delivery $250..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more