Basches Martial Arts - I have no complain

10 of 11 Basches Martial Arts reviews

My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra attention to him and he loves the class and always looking forward to the next class.

This is not just about Martial Arts kicking and punching; they teach you self defense, structure, discipline, family values and ethics. My son is hardly acting up anymore and he is a much better listener because of the teachings.

We attend class every Wednesday and Saturday. Please come and see what it actually is. The place is clean and nice kind people.

Sensei Basche has been doing this for over 25 years and he is very good with little kids. Even the most shy kids will join after a several attempts. The instructors has so much patience.

I know sometimes things can't be perfect but talk to the staff. They will do their best to improve things. We are all human and we make mistakes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 11 Basches Martial Arts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Basches Martial Arts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Basches Martial Arts.
Filing a new complaint about
×